Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Congratulations...


"Congratulations on 20 years! I personally thank you for helping me to change my life. Because of God, you, ______ and ______ , today I am living a life that I can be proud of.

Today I am sober, and today I can look in the mirror and love myself.

Today I can give back that which is been so generously given to me.

Today I am very grateful for you! Thank you John for all you have done for the thousands of lives you saved over the last 20 years... Mine included!"

Yesterday was filled with messages of gratitude.  So many people at the 20 year celebration thanked me for the changes in their lives. It was a wonderful day, a spiritual feast.

I pointed out that they did the work. All we do at TLC is provide a framework for people who want to change. Doing something different takes self-discipline. There are a few simple rules we have to follow. And if we follow them we’re guaranteed success.

The first is to remove the drugs and alcohol from our lives. The second is to become responsible and give back to others. This is a simple formula that has worked for me and so many others.

And if you’re interested in recovery it’ll work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment