Monday, December 16, 2013

Gratitude Email

Here's a heartfelt gratitude email I received this weekend.  It's worth sharing:

"I just wanted to let you know that I am so grateful to you, your wife and TLC!

You have played an intricate part in my sobriety and the life that I am living today. I don't recognize the man that you and others have molded me into. Sober first for five plus years (miracle), worked for the same company for 5 years (longest ever), a devoted father and soon to be loving husband! This is not the same person that walked into TLC on April 25, 2008.

Today I have hope, faith and courage to face anything that comes my way, instead of running and hiding my feelings with a needle. There is no dollar amount you can put on the debt that I owe you and TLC! I can say today that, "I have become a man".

I am so blessed not only to have met you but to share my life with you and become part of the family. TLC is my home and there is a reason i will always continue to call it my home. I am so excited for TLC's future and I am proud to be a part of it!

Thank you once again for believing in me, when I did not believe in myself! You are a great example and I am honored to have you in my life. Thank you for being there and teaching me how to grow up and be responsible! Thank you for everything!!!"