Friday, April 4, 2014

Gratitude Email

Following is an email from a former client with an update on her progress. Her name is omitted to protect her anonymity.

I publish these every once in a while to show that recovery – and TLC – works for those who follow the guidelines.

I came to TLC February 26, 2013 from Delaware. Not sure if you remember me but I worked at the office the last 3 months I was with TLC.

I left on September 15, 2013. Here it is April 3, 2014 and I'm still doing good. I celebrated one year on February 27th.. I am still in contact with Miss Rebecca and a few of the ladies that I met on my journey to a new beginning.

I just wanted to write to you to let you know that I'm still grateful for TLC and the lessons that I had to learn while I was there. I am now working. Paying to have my car fixed and in two weeks all of my fines will be paid off.

I'm feeling wonderful about life. I don't always like what's going on with or around me but I deal with it today. Since I've been home I have lost 7 friends to addiction and I thank God I don't have to live like that anymore. Thank you again!!