Tuesday, May 20, 2014

1401 Days

1401 days ago I set out to write this blog.

And I'm pleased to say I haven't missed a posting since I started in the summer of 2010.

My original goal was to post 1000 blogs as a personal challenge.

But being the addict that I am when I reached 1000 somehow I was unable to stop.

It sometimes is a challenge to complete a blog each day. At times I've been on vacation where there wasn't a very good Internet connection. And other times I've been in the hospital. Or under the weather. I've always been able to complete a blog, even if I had to do it on my cell phone - which isn't easy.

How long will I keep going? Not sure. I'll probably stop when I feel there's no longer any purpose.

Once in a while someone says the blog helps them understand what we do at TLC. Or it gave them the encouragement to keep going.

That’s enough for me.

Click here to leave a comment