Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Honoring our Veterans

Today we honor those who served in our military.

This means a lot to my wife and me because many family members are veterans.

My wife's family has 13 veterans. The oldest is her 94 year old grandfather.

My family includes an uncle who was in the major naval battles of the South Pacific. One of those was Guadalcanal.

Then there's my 29 year old daughter, who receives 100% disability after her service in Afghanistan.

At TLC we have many veterans, both men and women. Some work for us as managers.

Today we’re grateful for all those who put their lives and health at risk in the service of our country.

Regardless of our political beliefs or feelings about war nothing diminishes the sacrifice of our heroes.

We thank them today.

Click here to email John