Friday, December 19, 2014

Giving to Others

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want."   Zig Ziglar

This saying from Zig Ziglar has proved to be true in my life over and over. And I believe it's a principle that will work in your life.

For me, it started working from my early days in recovery. I wanted only one thing during those early years and that was to stay clean and sober.

So I began working with others in recovery, creating an environment where they could rebuild their lives. And guess what? By doing this I've been able to stay sober going on 24 years.

Giving others what they want - a new start in life - has also given me a fulfilling job and more blessings than I ever imagined.

So, if you dream of a great career, help your employer build his business. He will reward you.

If you want love in your life, find someone who wants love. They'll reward you by giving it back.

Give others what they want and they'll reward you beyond your wildest dreams.

Try it.