Saturday, December 13, 2014

Nice Email

A former client sent a touching email in response to my blog this week about Las Vegas. I share some of it here. I left her name out to protect her anonymity. She wrote:

"John, as I was reading your blog a song came on the TV. Its called "Stand For What You Believe."

I believe its a sign of what is in store. Your program is incredible and amazing. Having been a resident of TLC for 10 months at the Robson house I believe in the program because without it I wouldn't be here today.

I will pray that everything works out for you and TLC in Vegas. That is one place where you are truly needed.

God Bless you and all the dedicated people who work for you and with you. Recovery is not an easy process, but you have made it worthwhile. Totally."


I treasure messages like hers because at the end of the day that's what our mission is about - helping addicts rebuild their lives.

Click her to email John