Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!

During this month I'm regularly asked what I want for Christmas.

And my answer is always pretty much the same. That I already have everything anyone could want.

I have a loving wife. A wide circle of friends and business associates. A home that's too big for my wife and me. Loyal employees. A job that I would do - and have done - for nothing. Real estate investments. Luxury cars. Two dogs. More than I ever dreamed of when I entered recovery almost 25 years ago.

If I would want anything, it would be the ability to continue doing what I'm doing. I want to keep providing others the opportunity to have what was freely given to me. And that is the opportunity to get into recovery - whether they have resources or not.

I intend to spend the remainder of my days working with others, helping the willing to achieve their dreams and goals.

But I know that all that's happened in my life is a gift from God - as will be what happens in the future.

Merry Christmas to all and thank you for reading.

Click here to email John