Monday, August 1, 2016

Accepting a Dream.

The things that happen to us when we're very young childen sometimes stay with us for life. At least that's my theory. Especially if we're quite sensitive.

This comes up for me today because I had another of those dreams last night. And I mention them once in a while in this blog.

And the dream always seems to follow the same general format. I'm lost. I'm homeless. No job. No assets any kind. No hope for the future. I sometimes wake up bathed in sweat.

As soon as I'm awake I realize it was that same dream that I've had over and over for years. And it must be so deeply implanted in my subconscious that I'll never get rid of it.

And on the other hand, maybe on one level I don't want to get rid of it. Maybe the dream is made up of strands of old memories that provide a force that drives me to succeed at most of my endeavors.

Whatever brings them on I accept them as part of God's Plan for my life.