Saturday, February 25, 2017

Name Change

I’ve gotten a number of comments the past few days in my email basket. Most all of them have to do with my computer misadventures while on vacation in Mexico.

I speak the language but not when it comes to  technical stuff. So mostly that’s the kind of stuff where I get in trouble in English, so why not it Spanish?

I also had some comments about dates being off. I guess I could have used Google – but I never come up with the good answers until it’s too late to benefit from them. In any event it turned out I never did get it right.

So, to those who’re still following, forgive my imperfections – I promise there’ll be more of them. We’re all human. No?  

One thing that got me in trouble is my big ego.  It it happened when I decided to name this "John's Daily Blog."  I'm going to change that by re-naming this "John's Blog."  And I managed to put one out every day for years.   The "Daily" is gone.  That way it won't be quite as easy to make a mistake.

And now, without getting semantic, I can screw up once in a while