Thursday, April 20, 2017

Success

The below email came from a graduate who was with us many years ago. I wanted to pass it on to show how TLC can work for those who are willing.

Hi John, I am speaking tonight at the Glendale house after graduation. I was invited by a gentleman who I have the privilege and honor to sponsor. He asked me to share for 20 or 30 minutes after their graduation.

I will share with these men that I had nothing until TLC gave me an opportunity to recover and rehabilitate at the southern house in Mesa. 

After six months sober I was given an opportunity by one of the managers to build a telecommunication and local computer network with another resident. This was absolutely one of the best gifts that I have ever been blessed with. 

Today I have a beautiful family, young adult kids who can count on their dad today. I returned to finish college, and even graduated with my Masters in Information Technology from ASU last year.

Life is beautiful.  I am sober today by the grace of God and thanks to you and the TLC staff that gave me a second a chance at life.

(I left out his name to protect his anonymity.)