Saturday, February 3, 2024

Don't Expect

When I went to Puerto Vallarta last November it was with the idea of having my usual good time enjoying the food, the culture, and the total experience.  But as those who've been following this blog know my life on vacation didn't quite out as planned,  Instead, I slipped and broke my foot when I tripped on a carpet,

It took about a week for me to accept the injury.  But once I accepted my injury guess what happened next; I came down with the flu.  And the next thing that came along was a reoccurrence of atrial flutter.  I finally decided to stop expecting to get better because it wasn't working very well.  And it has, since I've not been expecting to feel better i've have no more ailments.

So the lesson here is to accept whatever comes our way.  We'll be happier.








No comments:

Post a Comment