Sunday, December 19, 2021

Issues in Mexico

For those of you who are used to seeing my blog post every third day, let me tell you what happened. I always take my computer with me when I go on trips to Mexico. When I arrived, I opened it up and the screen had some kind of a strange pattern on it. I did everything I could to get rid of the pattern and get a regular picture on it, but nothing worked. Then I thought I would use my iPad. No luck there either. And for some reason this Airbnb that I am at, doesn't have very good Wi-Fi.

Since I brought my iPad I thought I would use that to post my blog.  But, sure enough it didn’t work right either because I couldn’t get a Wi-Fi connection. Now I’m getting really frustrated.


This morning I went down to Walmart to see about buying a new computer. The prices were OK. But the keyboards are set  up for people who are good at Spanish punctuation.  And are laid out somewhat different from an English keyboard.


Luckily, my daughter offered to make the posts for me if I would send her the blog in the message app.  So, this is the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment