Wednesday, April 20, 2016

A Job Well-Done

To do something well on a consistent basis is not easy. In fact, if one can accomplish this they deserve accolades.

So in this blog today I’d like to mention that for the second time in the four years we’ve been open,TLC Outpatient Clinic has passed a state inspection without having to make corrections.  And we've only had two inspections.  In other words we’re dong the job by the book.—ruining the clinic exactly as the State wrote the regulations.

And when I say “we' I don’t really include myself because if there’s anything I hate worse than detailed paperwork and regulations I can’t think of it.

Instead I applaud all of those who do the heavy lifting in the clinic - from our outside volunteer consultant, the clinical director, clinical supervisor, the nurses to the counselors and the support staff who make the place run like a well-oiled machine. And they had no advance warning about the inspection - that's the way they run our clinic all the time.

You guys are to be congratulated for doing your job faultlessly.