Tuesday, February 15, 2022

A lot of Support

We never know how many others care about us until we have a serious problem.

I found that out this last week when we I ended up in the hospital after a serious accident when a driver ran a red light and t-boned the left front door on my Tesla.  The car was totally destroyed.

Fortunately, my daughter and I were both wearing seat belts. She was released from the hospital the first day.  And I went home after two days and two nights.  She has injuries to her legs and pelvic area; I have a broken sternum, broken ribs and various other damage.

I've been receiving a constant string of messages from family, friends, co-workers and acquaintances near and far.  And that means a lot to me.  Because sometimes things happen in the world and we feel better if we know that we're not the only ones that care about our well-being.  These messages have helped elevate my attitude and speed my recovery.  It's nice to know people are supporting us when bad things happen.

That's why I believe that kindness to others is so important.  We never know when others will face challenges or go through tough times.  We need to be there for them.

Click here to email John

1 comment: