Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Two Years!

This email from a former client came in last week. Her name is left out to protect her anonymity.

"I have 2 years clean and sober yesterday!

And I owe 90% of that to TLC and the ladies there. Especially the director. I love her. She believed in me when I didn't even know who I was or where I was going!

I'll always be grateful for that! Thanks for touching my life with your program and showing me there is a way to live clean and sober."


I like these kinds of emails because it shows the program works for those who put in the effort. This woman gives us a lot of credit but the reality is that she's taking the tools she learned and doing the daily work of staying clean.

When we started the women's program 11 years ago we weren't sure if it was a good idea. We'd never managed women and we knew we didn't know what we were doing. It was only when we found a few strong women to run things that the program took off.

It's always a pleasure to visit the women's houses. Any time I show up there's a bustle of activity. There's also an atmosphere love and caring that makes newcomers feel welcome.

I appreciate this woman's email because it's a testimonial that the women's program is running well.

Click here to email John