Sunday, August 21, 2016

Missed One

One thing I've taken pride in is showing up in this spot every day with some new material. That's why I call it "John's Daily Blog."

But I slipped up the other day and somehow missed. And I'm pretty sure it happened on the 5,000 mile overnight trip from Honolulu.

As I recall the plane didn't have wifi. And normally I do my writing the night before. Because during the day I look for different subjects to write about. And there's always something that comes up during a day that's worthy of learning from. Or at least commenting on.

But in the hustle and bustle of getting from one of the outer islands to the main airport this blog was the last thing on my mind.

I know there's a million excuses for failure. So I'm not going to even make one. After 2244 days I finally missed.

So much for self-discipline.

But I'm still going to call it by the same name. And if someone cares enough to challenge me I'll have to tell them the truth.

Click here to email John