Friday, June 10, 2016

Acceptance

Acceptance is my answer today.

Yesterday was one those days when it seemed like the world tilted a bit. That everything had started going sideways.

And usually things like that happen when things appear to be going smoothly and everything is in the place it's supposed to be.

But rather than get into acceptance - as I recommend that others do when things go wrong - I found myself trying to sort out everything at once. And I've learned over the past several years that things don't always work out well when I take that approach. And today was one of them. And this usually happens to me when I react - rather than take my time and think things through.

This evening, I'm back on track. And I realize why most people aren't in business. Because they can't deal with the stresses that sometimes go along with it.

The thing that keeps me on track today is accepting that if things can get screwed up, they will. And the more moving parts things have the more likely something'll go wrong.

This evening will close out with acceptance, meditation, and the realization that the world doesn't always work the way I think it should.