Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Wishes

Merry Christmas! And thanks to all of you who read this blog.

I wish you success with your recovery. And for those of you who are not in recovery - but have a friend or relative in recovery - may your loved ones have success in rebuilding their lives.

Writing this blog each day is sometimes a challenge. But like many things I attempt it can be rewarding. Sometimes, first thing in the morning, I don't feel like writing.

But then I start dictating and often there's something on the screen I hadn't planned. Sometimes I develop it, sometimes I delete it. The only theme I have – whatever the subject – is to write through the lens of recovery. Because recovery is the primary focus of my life and I suspect – the focus of those who read this – I've been able to stay on track most of the time.

On this holiday I’m grateful for my blessings. The promises of the 12-steps have been showered upon me. 

As much as I’m able I want to share this with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment