Sunday, April 29, 2012

Another Satisfied Customer.



When I get emails from clients – whether they’re complaints or compliments- I publish them here. That way readers can evaluate our program from the client’s point of view. 

By belief is that successful clients focus on what they learn at TLC. The unsuccessful  focus on the living conditions,  the food, the job market, the tough schedule of meetings at the program and everything outside themselves and their addictions.  Here's the latest:

“Hi John,

This is J…... and I stayed at the Mac House. I ended up getting a job opportunity back in Dallas that I couldn't pass up.  Anyway, I never got to tell you goodbye and thanks for all you and TLC did for me.  It wasn't until I got back home that I realized what tools your program gave me.  

Most of all, the friends I made while at the mac house will forever be with me.  It is easy to focus on the things that one may dislike about TLC, but if you can let go of all the negativity there is so much more to enjoy.  

What I noticed was the joking and laughing that took place built a brotherhood that slowly grew stronger everyday.  You have changed so many lives with TLC and mine is one of them.  I will never forget you or the mac house and I hope to be able to carry the message on to the addict that still suffers like you all have. 

Respectfully,  J….....

No comments:

Post a Comment